Insurance & Investment Options for Home, Family and Business
Find the Plan That is Right For You
- Business Insurance – Comprehensive business insurance to protect your interest at every level. We will listen to your needs, assess your liability, and provide you with well-thought options to make sure you are properly covered. Get a review of your current policies and insurance needs by calling us today.
- Individual Plans – Looking for the right individual insurance plan can be a daunting task. There are so many companies saying different things. We demystify the process, explain individual plan options, and submit to you alternatives that will provide affordable coverage for your personal and family needs.
- Life Insurance –Let us sit down and speak with you about making sense of your family’s needs in case of death. Our staff will take into consideration both immediate and long-term needs, and affordability, and provide you with a plan that makes sense, and assures the financial well-being of your family.
- Property & Casualty Insurance – Is your business or home adequately covered in case of property or casualty damage? From fire, theft, and weather damage, to structural, technology, and liability issues, we will sit down and go over the absolutes that need to be covered, and provide recommendations and options on how best to cover your home or business at the best possible price.
- Retirement Plans – Time passes by so quickly. Those who invest in their retirement early on will be the one’s prepared to meet their goals in retirement. We will consider your current ability to invest in your future while considering your long-term goals to create a sound investment plan.
- Senior Benefits – If you are coming to an age where Medicare and Medicaid Part D are on your horizon, or are already there, let us help you calmly navigate the language to make sure you get the benefits you deserve. We work with numerous carriers to assure you of the right coverage at the best price. Additionally, we would like to speak with you about long-term care preferences, if needed, and estate planning to make sure your family is able to retain as much of the valuable assets you’ve created once you are gone.